Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shot 71 today. Played much better and had a chance to go fairly low on a tougher day to play. After playing yesterday it only took me about 10 minutes of practice before I figured out what was going on with my swing. Usually I can tell early on during a round what is going on, and be able to correct it. Yesterday I was at a loss. It's frustrating to play as well as today and the first round and have a mystery round in the middle. The wind is supposed to blow fairly hard tomorrow so if I can muster up a 68 in the wind I should have a chance. Just disappointed to be in this position.

Looking at the two other regional sites there is no question this site has the most good players. That is out of my control. I just could not afford to have one bad round.

No comments: